We’re very happy to announce the launch of our first series of podcasts, focussed on the topic of media attribution.
Baffled by the belief systems: The role of media attribution in business is a podcast series with a panel of industry insiders, candidly discussing the true value of attribution in digital advertising.
“An attribution model is the rule, or set of rules, that determines how credit for sales and conversions is assigned to touchpoints in conversion paths,” according to Google.
But by definition, it isn’t the measurement of value created. Although attempts to understand media revenue through better attribution models are always improving, arguably we are still planning and buying media against next best marketing KPIs rather than planning to deliver business outcomes.
The panel for this podcast series:
- Moderator: Robin Davies, MD Operations EMEA, Conversant
- Neil Kettlebrough, COO, Chalk Global; Full Service Independent & Publisher
- James Duffy, Head of Digital, Total Media; Full Service Independent Agency
- Johannes Radig, Head of Growth Marketing, Truly Experiences / Ex-Paypal
- Elliott Clayton, Commercial Director, Conversant
Our next series on mobile ad fraud will be released in mid-February.